Patient education is an integral part of our treatment program, and we make sure that you, as a patient, are fully aware of your orthopaedic condition – including diagnosis and all treatment options. If your condition requires surgery, we want you to be able to make an informed decision based on complete knowledge of your condition and other treatment options.
Our professional staff is also available to discuss and answer any questions regarding orthopaedics in relation to the community, school, and industry. For further information, please visit the following links which serve as resources for many of your musculoskeletal health and fitness questions.
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society
- Handworld – Common Hand Problems
- The American Association for Hand Surgery
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- The American Occupational Therapy Association, Inc.